Sunday, 13 October 2013

October Glossybox



Hey lovies, 

(first things first sorry for the dud pics using the phone again, silly husband has lost my new camera charger! not a happy wifey) 

So it's that time again, glossybox time! I was really excite for this box. The box has a theme of Dark Romance, to me I was thinking dark nails, lovely dark lips and just lush dark makeup for the autumn/fall season. Well wasn't I disaapointed when I opened it up :( 

First product is yet another perfume sample, for me I seem to get one in every box atm and it's just a bit boaring now, I would like something different glossybox! This sample is of Katy Perry's Killer Queen, Now I might have just had a little grumble but I do like this sample, It smells to me very floral, strong and oriental, it's lovely! It retails for £29.50 for the full size. 
Next is the Monu Illuminating Primer. Iv had a few products from Monu in previous boxes so I am looking foward trying this one out. I might do a separate review in this so look out :) It retails at £24.95 for 50ml
The Premae Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum. The product is esp for combination skin, it helps to soothe redness help hydrate your skin and combinate the dreaded shine some of is girls get. I'll give this a go or though I don't really like some serums on my face for some reason :/ It retails for £22.50 for 50ml
The Mystic Diamond Argonoil from Eva Cosmetics. Yet another Argonoil sample, I don't know how many of these iv received lately, don't get me wrong I do love Argonoil on my hair atm but to receiver yet another one is a bit of a downer. It retails for £22.70 for 100ml
Lastly is the Cherub's blush by MeMeMe,  I was hoping that this would be a dark colour for me but nope it's quite fair and pink on me, it can be used as a cheek or lip tint, kind of the same like the benefit ones but I do prefere my benefit one :) 
This retails for £5.50 for 12ml and is my full size product. 

Now I do have to say the theme is Dark Romance and none of my products say this theme in any way. I'm slowly loosing my interest and might need to change boxes I think?? How was your box? What did you get in yours? 

Much Love
Gem xox

No comments:

Post a Comment