Sunday, 13 October 2013

Nails for the week :)

Hey lovies 

I thought I'd do just a quick post of my nails for the week. It's now come my weekly tradition of taking all my previous varnish of, dealing with my cuticles and giving them a fresh lick of paint.
 
This weeks routine was as follows .... 


Firstly I took all my previous varnish off with a conditioning varnish remover. I then took Essie's Apricot cuticle oil and massaged this into each finger, trimming off any overgrown cuticles. Then took Essie's first base and gave each nail 2 coats just to be on the safe side :) 
I then choose Essie Fiji for this weeks colour, it's a lovely pale pink remind me a little bit of cotton candy :) I put 2 coats on and let this dry. With Essie polishes they seem to dry quite quick on my nails. Finally I took Essie's good to go top coat and applied this twice to each nail :D 

Then boom you have lovely fresh colored nails for the week :D 

What are your nail routines? 

Much love
Gem xox


No comments:

Post a Comment