So surely it's nearly christmas soon?? I mean c'mon even my town has Xmas lights up now (not on but there up)
Well iv been thinking for a while I need a beauty Calander this year, I missed out last yet and I'm defo not missing out this year!!
Iv seen a few on the market such as Lancôme, latest in beauty, Ciate nails and benefit. Then whilst at work I came across this one.
Boots 24 Days of Beauty Treats. It looks amazing, for £30 it's a bargain as well. Most beauty calanders range from £50+, so my little devil on my shoulder just said buy me but me buy me, so erm yep it's been bought :)
It's quite heavy (this is promising) and features products from brands such as Nails inc, Rimmel, Vichy, Soap & Glory and many more.
I'm really looking foward to opening this every day in dec, and more to blog what I get each day :)
Are you getting a beauty Calander this year? What ones appeal to you??
Much Love
Gem xox

No comments:
Post a Comment