Monday, 28 October 2013

My lil Balmi :)



Hey lovies, 

so it's now officially snuggle weather :( and boy have my lips been feeling it. I have so many lip products for autumn like the cute vasaline tubs, the lip bitters by nivea, baby lips by maybelline and sooo many more. My lips instantly become a horid dried up mess with this wind :( 

I came across this lil beauty in my local tesco store. So I thought what harm would one more do to the collection. 
It's the Raspberry Balmi Cube. I love the packaging on this, it's do unique and cute. It comes with a lil handy cord so you can attach to any keys you have. 

The balmi provides an SPF 15 and has UVA protection as well so a bonus! It contains vit e which is an antioxidant, soothing shea butter with jojoba oil aswel, this lil cube leaves your lips feeling sooooooo moosturised, I really have fallen in love with a cube hehe

It smells amazing and can't help but think of raspberry cake when I have it on :) 

They do come in other flavours so might need to make a cheeky purchase to have them all. 

Is there any you can recommend? 

much love 
gem xox


1 comment:

  1. You can never have too many lip balms :-) Unique packaging. Sounds like you've found a great little product there. Thanks for sharing.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete