Hey lovies,
First things first can I say sorry for the shoddy pics :( im posting this using my phone, the silly camera has decided to not work and fail on me :(
Any way .......
I was shopping again on my work break and came across this little lovely thing. it caught my eye with the bright blue packaging and the fact it's waterproof. In autumn for some reason I need to change to using waterproof? hmm wierd fact there lol :)
This is BarryM's new updated version of there Lash Vegas. It features a new spiral shaped wand that has been specially designed to separate, define and reach even the smallest of lashes.
The formula of the mascara is said to be unique as it softens and moisturises the lashes and smudge free, now I hate mascaras that smudge, especially on your bottom lashes!
I'm looking foward to giving this one a go and see if I can achieve the Vegas look :)
Have you tried this out??
Much Love
Gem xox



Nothing wrong with the photos :-)
ReplyDeleteWe've never tried this one; sounds good though. Can't stand smudges either; ruin the look & we normally end up making it worse haha.
Thanks for sharing :-)
x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk
I tried this for the first time yesterday, and I have to say I'm a little bit in love. Being a vegan it's quite difficult to find a decent waterproof mascara that my eyes don't react to. This is by far the best one I've ever used. I applied 3 coats (maybe a bit excessive, but I like a false look) and my lashes looked amazing! After 9 hours wear they looked as good as when I first applied it. I'm definitely converted, this will be permanently in my make up bag.
ReplyDelete