Hey lovlies,
Just a quick little post today. I went shopping a few days ago and only needed to re purchase my Soap & Glory cleanser. But hey ho i picked up these 3 beauties aswell.
I managed to get drawn in as you do and made these cheeky purchases. The Smooch Operator, Glow Job and You Wont Believe Your Eyes.
I do believe i managed to pick up the old packaging for the smooch operator and glow job :( I have been told the formulation is the same they just changed packaging. (not happy bunny boots)
Smooch Operator
With the horid weather setting in ineeded to buy a new lip balm, now i do have to say i have loads of lip balm and butters but hey ho you can never have enough in my eyes. This lip butter balm is formulated with mango butter, vit e, with argan and rose hip oils. These added ingredients help to nourish soothe and help soften thoses dreaded chapped lips. When i first smelt this it really does smell of vanilla and i love anything vanilla. This is amazing in my eyes. A little goes a long way, It mages to saty on quite well on my lips. When i drink or eat i dont need to re-apply it manages to stay on. in my eyes this is great. I put on a generous amount at night and bang in the morning i have kissable lips again :)
Glow Job
I must say i did laugh a little bit with my firend when we saw this, yes i may be 25 but c'mon lol.
Glow job daily radiance moisture lotion (what a mouthfull 2 say) is a tinted face moisturiser with little bronzing beads added for that tanned effect. When i first used this i was in awe, it literaly made me looked tanned and not like willy wonkers little orange friends. It has a very sheer cover and i wouldnt really use this alone i did add it to my daily makeup routine. It doesnt really have a smell. When you use it i found that working upwoards helps the little beads burst and cover your face even on both sides. I really like this product, its not to over powering with the bronzed look.
You Wont Believe Your Eyes
I bought tis product as at the moment my eyes are horrid. I literally look like the walking dead with my eyes. It claims that it fights under eye bags, dark circles and pigmentation. It says it helps to lift, brighten and blur away any flaws. (I need a whole bottle an eye for mine then.) Iv been using this for a few days now and it has started to lowly help wth the puffiness and colour of these dreaded dark circles. It has a rollerball system with 3 little balls. You squeeze a little amount out and roll back and forth under the eye. then you simply pat any excess in and apply your daily makeup. I apply this both day and night and i do see it slowly working, it does have a lsight tingly sensation when you apply but nohting harsh. I will keep going with this and see if i can get my normal living eyes back.
Have you tried these? How did you find them?
Much Love
Gem xx
Ooooh I love Soap and Glory stuff! Keep us posted on the You Won't Believe Your Eyes - I'm constantly hunting for something for my under eye area.
ReplyDeleteM x