Thursday, 12 September 2013

Mini Haul

Hey ladies, So i was out shopping the wother day and a few products managed to work there way into my basket. I bought two of the Maybelline baby lips, Sleek Lip 4 palette, Bourjois Blush Exclusif and a Sleek blush. I never really jumped on the wagon when the baby lips came out, to me in my eyes they are just lip balms, Very good lip balms at that. I got pink punch & peach kiss. I have to say they smell divine especially the peach kiss. They are very moisturising and have a slight colour to them so in a way they stain the lips as well. They will definately be staying in my bag this autumn. What i found the most appealing was the new blush from Bourjois. This blsh is amazing, It is a creme ti powder blush that self adjusts into a unique pink that suits your skin tone when applied. I really love this. I have treid it on a few people and all have come out with different shades. I would definately recommend this to everyone. The Sleek lipstick palette caught my eye as iv seen a few posts on these and heard good reviews. I decided on the ballet palette. The palette has four matt, gloss and satin finishes. The colours are highly pigmented and have really suprised me as they last quite long on my lips. The four shades are Tutu, Plie, Swan Lake & Pirouette. I love this palette and will definately buy again. The Sleek blush im not to sure on yet. The shade i bought is Suede. I have loads of similar blushes to this colour, It again is higky pigmented and is a lovely dark coral bronze colour. I am going to try and use this more or maybe with different shades to see if i can like it. Im jut not to sure it suits me atm. Much Love Gem xox

1 comment:

  1. those are beautiful blush colors. The bourjois looks like it will be very natural looking on

    www.littlelovepeanut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete