Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Seventeen & Soap&Glory




Hey lovies, 

As like my last post I'm sorry again :( silly camera still not working so iphone to the rescue :) 

Iv been looking for a while for new lip crayons, I'm slightly addicted to these bad boys! I love the chubby sticks by Clinique but sometimes I want something less pricey £££
A friend of mine told me about the seventeen lip crayons and have me the push to try one out. I went into my local boots and found them, I picked up the shade Heartbreaker. It's a lovely not to dark plum colour. It glides on your lips so easily and leaves your lips feeling very moisturised and finished with a nice gloss shine. The staying power isn't to bad and for me I was able to build up for a darker shade. They are £4.99 in boots :) 

The next one was the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick, 3D Volume Lip Shine by Soap & Glory! wow that's a mouth full to say :)
I picked this up in the shade Nudist, it's a lovely pinky/beige colour! I love it!! 
I literally can't stop wearing this! When you apply this it goes on so quick and melts into your lips, it's very moisturising and creamy. It leaves your lips looking very glossy and the colour it leaves is adorable. 
It definately makes your lips look "3d" it gives the visual effect of being filler without giving off that tingly feeling you get with some plumping glosses. I really love this and will defo be going back for more! It's available in boots for £8 

Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts? 

Much Love
Gem xox



No comments:

Post a Comment