sorry iv been Mia for a little while I have been soooo unwell :( bad times!
So as you might have seen I got the boots 24 Days Of Beauty Advent this yer and I'm going to share what I got with you :)
This will be days 1-4, so all together I will have 6 posts all in all :)
DEC 1 -
Oh hell yeah, my fav lil friend soap & glory :) was very happy when I first opened this!
DEC 2 -
Its a new balmi :) I LOVE these cute cubes of lovely moisture, this one is a fresh mint flav Mmmm yummy!
DEC 3-
Mavala nail polish in the shade 53 London, I have a few of these polishes and was very suprised how good they are, can't wait to give it a go at Xmas!
DEC 4-
Sorry for bad pic :( This is a small sample of Nina Ricci Nina (I think it's called?) lovely nice sample to pop in the work bag :)
If you guys would like full reviews on products let me no :)
see you soon for days 5-8
Love Gem xox




No comments:
Post a Comment